I'm pulling out all the stops and starting with the cute! My little girl at her birthday party.
LOOK AT THOSE PIGGY TOES!!
It's been a year. And it continues to be one. There is just a LOT going on. So, I am really going to do this and I don't blame you if you laugh and click away. If you don't, thanks so much. If you pass the word around, double thanks.
Last year there was this. And I still haven't given away the shawls. I did draw two names and have a few more to pull. I'll do that right now. Photos will have to come later, I promise this week. But first this:
It's that time again. I actually paid for and revived this blog in the hopes that you'll be as generous as you have been AND have trust that I will follow through.
I have three shawls to share, one is finished and blocked, another is being bound off and another is in progress. I will have photos of those this week, too. The ride is this weekend and my team has suffered from my scattered life, they need donations! They have an $800 minimum each to raise, so any bit you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
Meanwhile, the terms are the same as last year:
- $5 gets you one chance, each $25 donation gets you 7 chances.
- There will be a minimum of three shawls plus the opportunity to choose a shawl to be knitted by me by the end of the year. Shawl may be in lace, fingering, sport, dk, or worsted weight yarn up to 1200ish yards. I'll be happy to help you choose the pattern and yarn.
- Online donations close on July 31, 2015. I will accept donations for raffle chances until that day.
- I will draw the winners on or about August 1.
- BONUS! I will do a BONUS! first drawing at the end of the ride on Sunday. Anyone who has or does donate by 9 a.m. on Sunday the 12th will be entered in initial drawing for the first choice of shawl.
- To ensure that everyone gets a chance there will be only one win per winning donating, super awesome person.
Just like last year:
- You may donate to any of my three family members that are raising money for their ride (links to their pages to follow).
- If you would rather not sign up on the ADA pages you can paypal me and I will donate all monies sent to me. My paypal address is peteresacampbell <AT> comcast <DOT> net. Make the obvious changes.
- After you have donated please email me (same email as above) and let me know that you have and the amount of your donation. I will email you with a confirmation, so if you don't hear back from me then contact me again.
- If you have already donated and wish to be included in the raffle, let me know!
Here they are:
My husband, Pete is riding for his third year. You can donate to his ride here.
After taking last year off (two week old baby kept her home) she will ride this year and she's excited about it! Donate to her ride here.
We have a red rider among our group. Ben is my future son-in-law and daddy to my one year old grand-daughter. He is a Type 1 diabetic and has been for nearly his entire life. Please go here to donate to Ben.
And now!!! The winners list from last year!!
- Cynthea Givens. (She has already chosen to have a shawl of her choice knitted by me)
- Terre T. will choose first among the shawls.
- Carole J. chooses next
- Manise H. after Carole
- and Margene will get the sloppy leftovers. ;)