1. I did not receive my Socks That Rock Club or Rockin' Sock Club installment.
2. There are no pictures of the sweater I knit last week to show you.
3. The people that are waiting for the pattern of said sweater have not received it yet.
4. Bloglines is ignoring me. They haven't updated my blog in over a week.
1. Oh! That's right. I didn't join. It was a tough call. The petrifying realization that I will have two kids in college next fall is keeping me from making extravagant purchases. And I couldn't, for me, see the sense in it. I'll love watching everyone else get theirs though!
2. Oh! That's right. I forgot to take them. I really couldn't show the whole thing yet, but at least a corner could show that I have a finished object to add to my meager album. Nope. No pictures.
3. Oh! That's right. I have to finish writing it. In four sizes. With steep slopes and set in sleeves and a lot of math. I hate math.
4. Oh! That' right. I haven't posted anything in over a week. Must be a matter of only the squeaky wheels being greased.
Maybe this post should have been titled Newton's 1st Law. "An object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by an outside force, and an object at rest stays at rest unless acted upon by an outside source." I need an outside force to exert some action upon me. Alrighty then! We'll just leave that right where it is.
It isn't like I have been a total slug. I've been working a lot. At both of my jobs. And I have knit a whole sweater, created the pattern and am in the process of writing the pattern for it. Work. Then there is the sock knitting.
- Simply Lovely Lace Socks. Interweave Knits Spring 2006
- Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill SuperSport in Moody Blues
- Needle sizes 3s for most of the sock and 2s for the heels and toes.
- Started: March 18, 2006
I'm pleased to say that even though I only took that photo a few hours ago, progress has been made and the first sock is finished. See? I'm in motion. Really, I am. I dare some outside force to try and stop me. Can't.Happen.