- Pattern: The Enchanting and Wonderful Witch Hat by Anne Carroll Gilmour available from Black Sheep Wool Co.
- Yarn: Lamb's Pride Worsted and Lopi Lite
- Needles: Size 10
- Cast On: October 16, 2007
- Bound Off: October 17, 2007
- Felted: October 18, 2007
- Final Touches: October 30, 2007
A little overfelted and misshapen, but I love it. Here is an indoor shot, I couldn't decide which one to use, but I liked the look of the fall leaves. I can't wait to make another, I have so many ideas for embellishing it. I knitted the chart upside down (figures), but I still think it looks cool. This was such a fast knit and because it is felted you don't have to worry about perfect Fair Isle technique or uneven stitches. The trick-or-treaters will be surprised tonight, don't you think?