Ten Favorite Articles of Clothing that I Own. Hmmm, can they all be flannel pajamas and lounging clothes? I love my comfies!
- Okay, the first is pjs. I change into lounging clothes as soon as I know I'm in for the night (or day). For a long time there was a little ritual in our house. In the evening I would stand up and ask, "Do you know what time it is?" And the answer would come back, "IT'S PAJAMA TIME!" I have a pair that I have been planning a post about, but need to take photos. I'll bet you can't WAIT!
- My Baby Cables and Big Ones, Too sweater.
- My hand-knitted socks. While I love them all, there is a bit of an heirarchy there. My Koigu socks are often grabbed first (when all are clean), then my Trekking, and my Lorna's Laces Conwy Socks. Love them.
- Jeans. I have one pair that I wear most often, mostly because they still fit. Last year I couldn't squeeze into them. This year, thanks to issues and a special diet, they are loose. But I am a wearer of jeans, I wear them all of the time. Until I get home and it's PAJAMA TIME!
- My new Lululemon workout clothes. I'm not kidding, they do something for you! I have never gotten so much attention at the gym. That is a mixed blessing for sure, I usually prefer to be left.a.lone.
- My Gap t-shirts. Remember the ones they used to make, I think they were called gapstretch. They don't make those anymore, but I have two whites, one navy and one lighter blue. Love them.
- My hand-knitted shawls. Sometimes I think I have a favorite in the bunch, but in reality, when I decide to wear one (which I have been much more regularly this winter-even at night they top of my pjs), I have difficulty choosing, so there is a bit of a rotation thing in place.
- A few years back Express had ribbed turtlenecks in their line, a blend of mostly cotton and some cashmere. Do you know how hard it is to find a decent t-neck that fits well? I purchased a light blue, a periwinkle blue, two medium blues, red and grey. (They had a really good after Christmas sale.)
- Victoria Tank. I have made two of these and know I will make another.
- My Indigo Ripples Skirt.
Whoa, what a casual list. There are a couple of dresses that I have made that I love to wear all summer long and more sweaters and then there are the unmentionables. Heh. I do have favorite undies as well. I can't really think of a favorite dressy thing. I don't have much occasion to dress up, and now that I think about it, if I did have something come up I'd have to start sewing. Maybe I'd better think about it now.
Twenty-two. Guess what....I have a new laptop! Blogging should resume as soon as I get it all set up. I know you can't wait for that!