Ten Things on Your "To Do" List. Only ten? Walk into any room in my house and I can find more than ten things to do. Hmm....
- Tame the game room. It is filled with fiber and yarn for the restashing and destashing. Check back, there might be something you need.
- Finish the little quilt that I started in the class I took a couple of weeks ago. My sewing itch needs scratching.
- Block the shawl I finished on Saturday.
- Brew a pot of tea.
- Make the bedspread and dust ruffle for my room. How long will that fabric sit there?
- Go pick up size 15 dpns. Because you know that no collection of knitting needles should be without them. And because you all know how much I love me some bulky yarn knitting. This is when it would be great to have knitters in every house. "Can I borrow some sugar size honkin' huge needles for this one project? I promise you'll get them back."
- Drink that tea before it gets cold.
- Wonder why.
- Be grateful.
Forty-nine. What do you have to do?