- I decided to bullet these, but not number them because the numbers are a kind of pressure for some reason.
- You know, if you only have nine you should round out to an even ten.
- Or if you have twenty-two that is too many so you should eliminate a couple.
- I'll probably count them though.
- I hope Dancing With The Stars improves and fast.
- If it doesn't there will be a lot of free time in my prime time schedule.
- I'll probably switch to listening to books.
- Speaking of which, I'm loving The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
- Another translated book, which always has me wondering what, if anything, didn't cross over, but all in all I think this must be an excellent translation.
- So, I started this post on 9/22.
- Most of it remains the same.
- Except the book. Finished it and recommend.
- I've read at least a couple of books since, but they must have been unremarkable because I can't remember them.
- I am at the end of The Meaning of Night by Michael Cox.
- Three out of five stars. Take that for what it is.
- I won't share my Rhinebeck experience with you.
- Heh, I stayed home and even before the reports of cold weather, crowded fairgrounds and long, snowy rides home I was not missing being there this year.
- Although I would have gotten a mug from Jennie the Potter.
- And I did miss seeing all of my friends.
- I'm still trying to remember what books I have read.....
- And by read I mean listened to, but you must know that about me by now.
- Two more Friday night football games and our marching band years will be over.
- Twenty-three. And I haven't said a blessed thing that is worth a random post.
- Here is something random for you:
Is this ORANGE knitting at Knitting the Blues?
What is it doing here?
Patiently waiting for a nice hot, agitating bath.