Ten Things I Wish I Knew How To Do.
- Ice skate. It is true, I am a board hugger in a rink.
- Machine quilt. I am working on that one. I may be to old a dog for this new trick, we'll see.
- Conquer procrastination.
- Grow, not out (I know how to do that), but up. You know, five feet would be so.cool!
- Dance. Like ballroom and latin, the cha-cha and waltz and samba and quick-step and jive and jitterbug...... and real dancing that people go to see.
- Use my camera the way it is meant to be used.
- Do a flip off of a diving board. I could never manage that one, not coordinated enough.
- A chin-up. Well, I know how to do one, my body just doesn't go up when I try.
- Get by without sleep.
- Turn back time. Maybe that could be my super-power.
And because I'd rather not post without a picture, another quilt. Brings up another thing I wish I knew how to do. Quilt like this Kathy Whelan.