Twenty-two years of Meagan. The world wouldn't be the same place without her. There is a contagious light and sparkle that Meg brings to everything she throws herself into. Our family is better having her to love and be loved by. Have a fun birthday week, Meg!
Speaking of birthdays, it is a great day for celebrating even more wonderful people, so go wish Claudia the happiest of days as well!
So, the Ten: Ten Things You Want, But Wouldn't Buy For Yourself. This sounds a little like a gimme list. Just in time for Christmas. Or my birthday. Truth is, there is nothing I want that I wouldn't just buy for myself if money was no object. But seeing as it is, it would be the same object for anybody (ahem) that might buy them for me. And if there was someone who might buy something for me (ahem), he doesn't read this blog anyway. And if he did, I don't think I would want him to buy me this stuff unless money wasn't an object. And I don't think I can come up with ten. But I'll try. AND, I believe this is the most poorly written paragraph to come off my keyboard in a while.
- An iPhone. The iPhone itself isn't the problem, heck, you can get a refurbished 3G for $49 on the AT&T website. It's the monthly fees and the activation charges and blah, blah..... It's the commitment.
- An iPod Nano. There is nothing wrong with the one I have. It just isn't this one. Of course I'll also need this. It is a must, I never have an unprotected iPod. Never.
- One of these Harney teas. I'd really love to try this one and this one. These are all Harney Teas, I love them.
- I love this teapot, which I posted to my other blog last week. I like this one, too. In blue, of course, which is available in the store.
- Bleu. I really want this book. A lot.
- I have been longing for this quilt kit for a while. Truth be told, I can't believe I haven't gotten it for myself yet. I really want it.
- I'd really love a Bose Speaker thing for my iPod, but I'd be thrilled with this Altec Lansing iM600 . Thrilled. It gets good reviews and the price is a bit better than the Bose. Someone needs to tell the someone that I think might be getting me one.........
- I'd love a watch and would buy one for myself, or someone probably would have given me one by now, but I can't decide what I like. So I just don't get one. Maybe I'll go shopping. I am very picky about these things.
- Then there is this sewing machine. Wow. No really. Wow! Huge bobbins, really fast, huge working area for those big quilts..... I'd love that machine, BUT. Realistically it may be too much machine for me, the upgrade I'd love to have is this Bernina. I would be very happy with it.
- And this drop-spindle. Isn't it gorgeous?