Ten Ways to Waste Time On the Internet.
I am not saying that I do any or all of these things. Truly, some of them I don't do at all, I just do a couple of them a lot and waste all of my time in a few ways. The rest of you, well. That is where I got some of my answers.
- Facebook quizzes. Seriously. Some of you really need to get another hobby.
- Facebook stalking. Seriously, some of you (and you know who you are, and you might be related to me) need to get a life. (Just kidding! Kinda.)
- Quilt blogs. If only I spent the same amount of time sewing.
- Knitting blogs. Ditto.
- Sometimes I'll just type "blue" into the search engine on Flickr. That can last for hours.
- Same with ebay, Etsy, google...... There is a lot of blue stuff to look at.
- Typing Maniac, although I have not played in a long time. That goes for any game. I know a lot of you play them on FB. I resist that temptation. No farms or little things to chase around. Not for me, thanks.
- Shopping. Especially on a rainy day when I am feeling sorry for myself. That can be expensive.
- YouTube. Just keep clicking, you'll end up at Michael Jackson eventually, because we all know that on YouTube, all links eventually lead to MJ.