I thought this would be fun. Seems like we've done something like this in the past, but no contest or anything, just for fun.
Ten random lyrics from ten random songs that I heard today while "scanning" on the radio.
- I knew just what I would do, when I heard your song.
- Some people
It's a pity
They go all their lives and never know
How to love or to let love go
But it's alright now
We'll make it through this somehow
- And though it's a part of the Lone Star State, people don't seem to care,
They just keep on lookin' to the East
- I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind
- Be yourself and stand your ground, Don't let anybody turn you 'round.
- Well I had myself a dream the other night, when everything was still. I dreamed that I saw my girl Suzanne, she was coming around the hill.
- Dream of better lives, the kind which never hates. Trapped in the state of imaginary grace.
- Remember what we've said and done and felt
About each other
Oh babe, have mercy
Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now
I am not dreaming
- I can't find, oh the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have they need love to help them heal
- Didn't I make you feel, like you were the only one,
An' didn't I give you nearly everything that a woman possibly can ?
Honey, you know I did!
And each time I tell myself that I, well I think I've had enough,
But I'm gonna show you, baby, that a woman can be tough.