Ten things about Pete.
- Loves the outdoors and will try anything in them. Or out there.
- He is a hiker, scuba-diver, motorcyclist, beach lover, tennis player, bicyclist, jet-skier, boater...... The list goes on and on and on. I can't keep up.
- He doesn't like to wear sweaters (more time to make them for me!), but loves hand-knit socks.
- He pronounces thorndike as thawndike. Cracks the girls right up. Every time.
- On a dare he once ran across the outfield and tagged the Green Monster at Fenway Park. During a game. He loves sharing the exhilaration of having 30,000 or so fans cheering him on. It totally outweighs the inconvenience of being arrested.
- Can't hold his tequila (see #6)
- Frequently dreams he can fly. Maybe that would be his Super-power.
- Prefers to have a plan. That can be both a good thing and an annoying thing.
- Most toddlers learn the word "no" early and use it often. Pete still cannot seem to pronounce it all that well. That works both in my favor and against it. His, too. The girls love it.
- He is turning 48 today and I'm glad he was born.
Happy Birthday, Pete! You are definitely the best husband first husband ever! ;)
2010. Thirty-six. And the birthdays seem to come faster and faster.....