So, this is supposed to be Ten Books I Am Reading This Summer. What it will really be is Ten Books On My 'To Read' List, because while I sometimes have a list in order, it is often upset by a new book that sashays by or what shows up from Recorded Books or Audible. At this point in time I am behind and have quite a few books on my computer already. So here goes:
- An Echo in the Bone. I'm actually about 1/3 of the way through this one right now, it is the most recent of the Outlander series. I'm tempted to start with the first one as soon as I finish this, but the list of books is long....
- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake. Sashayer.
- The Body Farm. I'm on a Kay Scarpetta kick.
- The Beekeeper's Apprentice. Just what I need. Another series.
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. It's been on my RB queue for a long time and I've finally received it.
- The Joy Luck Club. I know it! Am I the last person on earth to read this book?
- The Girl Who Played With Fire. That one has been on my RB queue for a while and hasn't shown up, here's hoping it does soon.
- A River in the Sky. Amelia Peabody, yay!
- The House at Riverton.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality.
So, those are ten "planned", but you never know what will happen. Now I'll go read your lists and mine will likely change. Heh.
2010. Sixty. Any suggestions?