Sorry about that photo! I uploaded it using the iPhone App and whoa! It is big. I know, there is some way to resize it, but I can't be bothered to figure it out at the moment. On with some moments from my long weekend.
- I ate an entire vegan, gluten-free Pumpkin Pie.
- If you think it is missing anything taste-wise, you are wrong. And I'm not even justifying it because it is all I can eat, I am a huge lover of pumpkin pie and this is even better than traditional pp.
- I disovered some other new recipes and I.......
- I may have also started a small kitchen fire....
- This clean alternative to the traditional Campbell's Soup Green Bean Casserole is excellent.
- Tastes great and you can feel even better about it because it is really that good.
- Use more onions, though.
- I didn't post to the blog....
- Did you hear how the Patriots tromped the Jets?
- Hung out with my girls!
- Elf and Chocolate Mint martinis.
- Another friend turned 50.
- The cake looked like an inferno.
- How can so many of my acquaintances be so! OLD!?
- The Christmas music has come out of hibernation
- Shoved my swollen, broken toe into a shoe and went for a run.
- It was a run/walk, not too long.
- Listening to Christmas music the whole way.
- I was so sore the next day.
- I spent hours battling with the mechanics of a tubular 2x2 bind off.
- For reasons that will bore most readers, the instructions of most tutorials were written for 2x2 rib worked one way and mine was worked the opposite. And I had extra sts.
- My AHA! moment was long in coming.
- And when the solution finally came to me, it was so simple I wanted to give myself a smack.
- I'm glad I persevered.
Thanks again this week to Amanda who encourages her cyber-friends to share a bit of their weekends with each other!
Does anyone know why Typepad puts an extra space between all of the components of a bulletted list? It didn't used to. I don't like it. It feels like it flows better without it. And it used to keep all of the text of a bullet to the right of the bullet, columned. Ugh. Annoying.
2012. Thirty-one. So, I'm weaning myself off of sugar and have been pretty successful. Well. After the entire pumpkin pie day. Okay, it took me three days to eat an entire pie. Expect crankiness if you run into me.