- This country is HOT, HOT, HOT! right now.
- I'm a fan of hot summers.
- I have a pool and central air conditioning,
- Which is why I can be a fan so easily
- And why you can call me all kinds of names for being a fan of hot weather.
- I like winter, too.
- The only good thing about spring is that summer comes right after it.
- It's a New Hampshire thing.
- Blogging is hard.
- If you blog, you know that.
- If you don't blog then you may think it takes as much time to get a post up as it takes for you to read it.
- You are wrong!
- A blog post can take me hours to get out there.
- Photo editing can be a pain in the butt.
- Reading and re-reading the post to be sure I am saying what I want to say and not sounding like an complete idiot takes time.
- Uploading the photos takes me forever.
- And every time I think I get the hang of things, Typepad changes something.
- I notice that more when I haven't posted in a while and come back to an entirely revamped format.
- Part of the issue is my perfectionism that I strive for excellence.
- I've heard that striving for excellence is healthier for you than perfectionism.
- I'm working on that.
- This post is going places I didn't expect it to go already.
- Which is another reason it takes me so long to write a post.
- Stream of consciousness works for me.
- I hate the spell checker in Typepad.
- I had only intended to post this:
Here is one that I did earlier when I was only considering putting the drawing for the shawl on video.
It's true! It took me over an hour to figure out how to get the video from my laptop onto YouTube. Shorter videos I can upload directly from my phone, but longer ones go to my laptop and then wouldn't upload to YouTube. I stumbled upon a solution by accident and it was the EASIEST THING EVER! Isn't it always?
Here I am interrupted when I thought I was alone. Ugh! And it wasn't even Meg. Really, it was at least one of my own kids, but not Meg.
2013. Five. I may have just unleashed my own monster.