I don't rat my hair, I get ill from one cigarette (cough, cough, cough).
Okay, maybe I swear.
Ten Bad Habits You Can't Break
- The effing internet.
- Perfectionism. In itself it can be good and mostly I am okay with it, but sometimes it just does not serve me.
- Procrastination. Usually related to perfectionism actually, but that is a story for another day.
- I am horrible at putting off responding to emails, comments and phone calls until I just don't do it at all. With the Typepad changes I don't anticipate that improving.
- Staying up too late. I just like some alone time and living in a household of adults (or more appropriately, people of voting age) I have to stay up late to get any.
- Driving while talking on my cell phone. But I do.not.text!
- I used to be late for everything. I have improved so that I am only late about 40% of the time. Still, too much.
- I take long showers, but that has gotten better recently as well.
- I really do swear. Too much.
- I am addicted to the sun. I know it is a bad habit, probably the equivalent of somebody else's smoking. I have no excuse for myself and like a smoker I know! And I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.